ZipLink uses a unique combination of traditional rubber cover materials and a structured spiral link mesh to make continuous belts that can be spliced to any length without needing special tools or equipment for installation.
Unique construction removes weak points from the splice area, making a seamless area just as strong as the rest of the belt. The increased strength not only increases performance, it gives ZipLink belts a longer lifespan than other belts using seams or fused materials.
- Quickly and easily spliced without special tools or presses
- No loss of strength in the splice area
- Low stretch polyester monofilament carcass
- High lateral stability for ease of tracking
- Manufactured in widths from 55” (1400mm) to 75” (1900mm) ± 2%
- Tobacco processing
- Food processing where low temperature performance, stain resistance and good product release are required
- Conveying situations where minimum downtime is critical
- Sanding industry
- Chemical processing
- Corrugated cardboard
- MDF & OSB production
Don’t Miss Out!
Sign up today to stay updated on all of our latest product and company news!Sign Up!