Beltservice offers an inventory of over 325 conveyor belting specifications. Our 10 facilities are strategically located throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada to guarantee the industry's widest line of fabricated conveyor belts and conveyor belting products.
Whether you are looking for belting products or conveyor belts, you will receive unmatched service from our sales professionals and manufacturing experts.
News & Press
- 02/4/14 - Beltservice Corporation has an immediate opening in our St. Louis Headquarters for a Lightweight (Thermoplastic) Belting Product Specialist. To learn more about our current position opening. click here
- 01/27/14 - Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce our new updated Ureclad Urethane brochure, which is now available. To learn more click here
- 01/24/14 - Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce our new updated ProTurn® brochure, which is now available. To learn more click here
- 01/22/14 - Beltservice is proud to announce our participation in the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG which is being held March 4-8 in Las Vagas, Nevada. Read more click here
- 12/2/13 - Beltservice is proud to welcome new Philadelphia Branch Manager Brad Spencer to our company. Brad has an excellent understanding of industrial distribution, having previously been an area manager with a large Eastern retailer. Read More click here
- 9/26/13 - Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce our new Product and Service Catalog now available for distributing. To View click here
- 8/22/13 - Beltservice Corporation introduces three new sales positions. New Eastern Regional Sales Manager George Sullivan and Western Sales Manager Paul Mandaville. We are also pleased to announce Scott Pernsteiner as our new Upper Midwest Field Saleman. To read more click here
- 6/4/13 - Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce our new updated Custom Cut Parts brochure, which is now available. To learn more click here
- 4/5/13 - Fabflex a division of Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce a new Asphalt Milling Conveyor Belt brochure, which is now available. To learn more
- 2/19/13 - In January Dale Waltz, Beltservice's Manager of Business Development in St. Louis, Missouri, was presented with a beautiful engraved plaque commemorating his 35 years of continuous service with Beltservice Corporation. Chairman & Co-Founder Dick Engelsmann, President & CEO Tom Acker, and Executive Vice-President-Sales & Marketing Ken Engelsmann made the presentation. Visit our facebook page to read more Click here
- 2/19/13 - The Beltwall Division recently produced a four page FRACWALL belt brochure that is now available which showcases the full range of our capabilities. Distributors are welcome to order quantities of the new FRACWALL brochure by contacting Beltwall Product Specialist John Canady at 800-727-2358, extension 3058, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about Beltwall and view the new FRACWALL brochure online at Beltservice's website by clicking here
- 1/24/13 - Effective January 1, 2013, Jay McNeary has been promoted to the position of Branch Manager of Beltservice's Charlotte, North Carolina, location. In his new position Jay will be responsible for branch operations, working closely with a new plant manager (yet to be named) and Charlotte's Inside Sales Department. Jay spent the last 2-1/2 years as our Charlotte Plant Manager and worked 14 years prior to that with a respected Southeastern belting distributor. His experience in the conveyor belting industry and his knowledge of our distributor/OEM network in the Southeast places him in a strong position to lead our Charlotte branch into the future. Jay is a 1996 graduate of Western Carolina University with a degree in Industrial Distribution. He resides at Dallas, North Carolina, with his wife and two young sons. Contact Jay at email@example.com or call 704-949-2100.
Division of Beltservice
One of the world's leading producers of cross-rigid corrugated sidewall belting.
Power Turn Belting
Quality replacement power turn belts.
Integrally Molded Belting
Offering the widest choice of integrally molded cleated belts in the industry.