Beltservice offers an inventory of over 325 conveyor belting specifications. Our 10 facilities are strategically located throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada to guarantee the industry's widest line of fabricated conveyor belts and conveyor belting products.
Whether you are looking for belting products or conveyor belts, you will receive unmatched service from our sales professionals and manufacturing experts.
News & Press
- 4/5/13 - Fabflex a division of Beltservice Corporation is pleased to announce a new Asphalt Milling Conveyor Belt brochure, which is now available. To learn more
- 2/19/13 - In January Dale Waltz, Beltservice's Manager of Business Development in St. Louis, Missouri, was presented with a beautiful engraved plaque commemorating his 35 years of continuous service with Beltservice Corporation. Chairman & Co-Founder Dick Engelsmann, President & CEO Tom Acker, and Executive Vice-President-Sales & Marketing Ken Engelsmann made the presentation. Visit our facebook page to read more Click here
- 2/19/13 - The Beltwall Division recently produced a four page FRACWALL belt brochure that is now available which showcases the full range of our capabilities. Distributors are welcome to order quantities of the new FRACWALL brochure by contacting Beltwall Product Specialist John Canady at 800-727-2358, extension 3058, or e-mail email@example.com. Read more about Beltwall and view the new FRACWALL brochure online at Beltservice's website by clicking here
- 1/24/13 - Effective January 1, 2013, Jay McNeary has been promoted to the position of Branch Manager of Beltservice's Charlotte, North Carolina, location. In his new position Jay will be responsible for branch operations, working closely with a new plant manager (yet to be named) and Charlotte's Inside Sales Department. Jay spent the last 2-1/2 years as our Charlotte Plant Manager and worked 14 years prior to that with a respected Southeastern belting distributor. His experience in the conveyor belting industry and his knowledge of our distributor/OEM network in the Southeast places him in a strong position to lead our Charlotte branch into the future. Jay is a 1996 graduate of Western Carolina University with a degree in Industrial Distribution. He resides at Dallas, North Carolina, with his wife and two young sons. Contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-949-2100.
- 12/14/12 - Beltservice will be an exhibitor at the International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA from January 29 - 31, 2013. This will be the first time Beltservice has exhibited
at this annual show. The IPPE brings together over 1,150 exhibitors and an anticipated 25,000 attendees next month. In 2012, the show had over 4,162 registered international visitors from over 100 countries, with the largest regions represented
being Latin America and the Caribbean with 1,877 attendees. Beltservice's booth No. 4977 is in Hall B of the Georgia World
Congress Center. Hall A is configured exclusively for poultry production and the feed industry while Hall B showcases processing and packagingrelated exhibitors. The 2013 IPPE has already set an all-time record of 430,000 net square
feet of exhibition space.
The Lightweight Thermoplastic Product Group will be featuring Beltservice's Magnethane metal detectable belts and parts at booth No. 4977. Manager John St. Clair and Product Development Specialist Todd Fechtman will be in attendance all three
days. More on IPPE Show
- 9/21/12 - This week, as announced by Executive Vice–President of Sales & Marketing Ken Engelsmann, Beltservice Corporation has acquired the exclusive rights to manufacture and sell MAGNETHANE™ products to its worldwide network of distributors and original equipment manufacturers. For over a year Beltservice has stocked and marketed the Magnethane™ line of quality products.
Division of Beltservice
One of the world's leading producers of cross-rigid corrugated sidewall belting.
Power Turn Belting
Quality replacement power turn belts.
Integrally Molded Belting
Offering the widest choice of integrally molded cleated belts in the industry.