Beltservice Corporation is a leading international wholesaler and fabricator of customized industrial conveyor belting. Our privately-owned company is headquartered in Earth City, MO, and supported by nine other facilities in North America. Founded over 50 years ago we provide superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. Our family-owned company employs over 380people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Beltservice enjoys an average seniority rate of 12½ years through all our domestic branches. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment.
We have an immediate opening in our Charlotte Branch for a Production Technician.
The ideal candidate will embody our Company’s Core Values of:
Get it Done – Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and “all-in” when doing your job.
Raise the Standard – Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be opened to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
Do the Right Thing - Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
Passion for Service – Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise and under deliver.
· Ensure on-time and accurate completion of all work.
· Perform visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned fabrication work.
· Set stops or guides on machines to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template.
· Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
· Measures workpiece dimensions to assess conformance.
· Assemble a variety of modular belts to width and length maintaining pre-determined patterns.
· Identify different module types, sizes, and colors.
· Build sample of production order using work order description.
· Insert rods and cut to length as required.
· Clean cut modules using hand tools.
· Roll and prepare finished belt for shipping.
· Complete all pre-control documentation.
· Return unused parts into original container for restock.