We have an immediate career opportunity in our Sacramento facility for a Lightweight and Plastic Modular Conveyor Belt Assembly Lead. This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to become experienced in belting fabrication and Departmental Leadership. Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you willing to learn? We should be your next job.
Founded over 40 years ago Beltservice provides superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. We employ over 370 people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Our headquarters are located in St. Louis, Missouri with 7domestic and 3 international branch locations.
Whether you are beginning your career or looking for a change, Beltservice Corporation offers a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment. As you plan your career, consider Beltservice Corporation, the quality leader in the conveyor belting industry.
The ideal candidates will embody our Company’s Core Values.
· Get it Done -Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and "all-in" when doing your job.
· Raise the Standard -Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
· Do the Right Thing -Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
· Passion for Service- Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise
What we expect from YOU (our requirements):
· High School Diploma and at least 3years of experience in a manufacturing environment; a demonstrated history of successful work experience
· Ability making precise measurements and attention to details a must
Ability to interpret and execute complex production order requirements
· Experience with conveyor belt fabrication (preferred).
Experience with production software
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
· Prior supervisory experience training, mentoring and motivating a team.
· High level of mechanical aptitude; able to troubleshoot and correct process and machinery issues.
· Ability to develop cooperative working relationships with office and co-workers
· Monitor and enforce all plant and corporate policies and procedures.
· Ensure all products meet customer standards and requirements
· Ensure timely and accurate production to delivery date.
· Maintain a safe, clean and efficient plant environment
· Able to operate all equipment in area of responsibility.
If you are interested please visit our website; www.beltservice.com for an application or apply in person at; 1424N. Market Blvd., Ste 10, Sacramento, CA 95834.