Beltservice Corporation is a leading international wholesaler and fabricator of customized industrial conveyor belting. Our privately-owned company is headquartered in Earth City, MO, and supported by nine other facilities in North America. Founded over 50 years ago we provide superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. Our family-owned company employs over 380 people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Beltservice enjoys an average seniority rate of 12½ years through all our domestic branches. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment.
We have an immediate opening in our St. Louis Headquarters for a Machinist.
The ideal candidate will embody our Company’s Core Values of:
Get it Done – Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and “all-in” when doing your job.
Raise the Standard – Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
Do the Right Thing - Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
Passion for Service – Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise and under deliver.
· Operate common machine shop equipment including vertical & horizontal mills (CNC), bandsaws, lathes, and surface grinders
· Machine parts to engineering spec or parts repair.
· Set up the machine properly for one-off parts on a regular basis.
· Machine and Tooling assembly
· Setup or Repair of production equipment
· Work 1stShift with occasional overtime, being prompt and ready to work at start time
· Keep a clean& organized workstation
· Take care of the machine shop equipment
· Practice safe work habits
· 4+ Years of experience machining
· 2+ Years of experience in programming & operating CNC equipment
· Familiar with the tools of the trade used for measuring, fixturing, finishing and inspection
· Comfortable working with a general precision tolerance of ±.004”
· Supply your own core tools (toolbox, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.)
· Capable of reading engineering drawings & symbols
· Able to perform machine shop mathematics
· Highschool diploma or equivalent
· Trade school training, Journeyman or other relevant certificates are a plus
· Experience Welding is a plus
· Competitive Pay
· Available benefits include: health, dental, life, vision, long/short term disability
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Bonus program
· 401(k) plan with company match, Profit-sharing
· Paid time off benefits; vacation, sick and floating holiday
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you meet the requirements, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to us for consideration to email@example.com. Beltservice participates in E-Verify and provides the federal government with all employees’ I-9 information to confirm authorization to work in the U.S.