Immediate trade career opportunities available in our Sacramento facility for a full-time Fabricator. This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to learn a trade and become experienced in rubber fabrication. Do you enjoy working with your hands and don’t mind the heat? Are you willing to learn? We should be your next job.
Founded over 40 years ago Beltservice provides superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. We employ over 370 people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Our headquarters are located in St. Louis, Missouri with 8domestic and 3 international branch locations.
Whether you are beginning your career or looking for a change, Beltservice Corporation offers a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment. As you plan your career, consider Beltservice Corporation, the quality leader in the conveyor belting industry.
The ideal candidates will embody our Company’s Core Values;
· Get it Done -Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and "all-in" when doing your job.
· Raise the Standard -Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
· Do the Right Thing -Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
· Passion for Service- Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise
What we expect from YOU (our requirements):
· High School Diploma and at least 1years of experience in a manufacturing environment; a demonstrated history of successful work experience
· Experience at making precise measurements and attention to details a must - do you know what a 16th of an inch looks like?
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· A mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn by getting your hands dirty - we aren't kidding
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
What We Can Offer YOU (benefits):
· Competitive starting salary -great increases throughout your first 5 years!
· Uniform program - so you don't have to do the wash.
· Full benefit package that includes; health, dental, vision, long/short term disability
· Health Care Advocacy program, free generic drugs through RxnGo
· Paid Time Off benefits; vacation, floating holiday, and sick
· 401(k) plan with company match, profit Sharing
· Paperless direct deposit with a phone app for easy access to pay info
If you are interested please visit our website; www.beltservice.com for an application or apply in person at; 1424N. Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834