Branch Plant Manager
Beltservice Corporation is a leading international wholesaler and fabricator of customized industrial conveyor belting. Our privately owned company is headquartered in Earth City, MO, and supported by nine other facilities in North America.We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors.
Founded over 40 years ago Beltservice provides superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. We employ over 300 people throughout North America. We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors. Beltservice enjoys an average seniority rate of 12½ years through all of our domestic branches. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment.
Currently we have an opening in our Sacramento California branch for a Branch Plant Manager. We are seeking candidates that are motivated, hands-on and experienced.
- Direct the fabrication, assembly, packaging and shipping of all plant products in the most efficient and economical manner.Manages inventory control
to ensure the efficient and accurate utilization of inventory.Communicates with Operations Manager to manage inventory.
- Establishes best practices in regards to inventory, production and communications. Promotes a safe work environment by establishing safety policies,
safe work behaviors and guidelines.
- Establishes and monitors training program for new employees as well as cross-training of current employees. Program include clear objectives and timeliness.
- Communicates and works with Operations Manager concerning the plant’s ability to meet lead times, while effectively delivering a quality product with
profit expectations and customer service in mind.
- Coordinates RGA’s between plant and sales acting quickly to resolve any adverse trends by monitoring key drivers, lead time, headcount, overtime, etc.Provide
feedback as to results as requested by Operations Manager or St. Louis Production management.
- Problem-solve issues pertaining to plant staff; perform conflict resolution and disciplinary action when necessary.Establish and promote a team approach
with sales and other departments including St. Louis partners.
- Coordinate inventory of supplies, uniforms and physical plant.Assist in the maintenance and purchase of shop equipment.
- Organization – ensure plant work areas and processes are safe, neat and compliant
- Time Management – maintain stable performance under stress and time constraints
- Self-Awareness – solicits and is open to feedback and reacts appropriately to constructive criticism; open to hearing ideas from others
- Team Member – utilizes peers and works with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative relationship within the production processes
as well as with all departments of the company
- Detail Oriented – ensuring that orders specifications and special instructions are completed by plant employees and appropriate follow
up occurs as necessary with sales
- Adaptability – adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions; able to cope effectively with complexity and change
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of the ERP and data collection system (AX2012 & ScanWorkX) including inventory, production order and
data collection management. Working knowledge of the general Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience – 8+ years of experience in manufacturing required; 5+ years supervising and managing in a manufacturing environment desirable.Experience with nylon core products, light weight belting, power transmissions.
- Education – High School diploma required , College degree in related field desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package that includes: health, dental, life, vision, long/short term disability
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paperless direct deposit and payroll app for your smartphone
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you meet the requirements, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to us for consideration to email@example.com Or you can download an application and send it to us.
No agency phone calls please.
Application for Employment