Branch Plant Supervisor
Beltservice Corporation is a leading international wholesaler and fabricator of customized industrial conveyor belting. Our privately owned company is headquartered in Earth City, MO, and supported by nine other facilities in North America.We have grown into an international organization providing belting solutions through our network of sales representatives, regional fabrication plants and partner distributors.
Founded over 40 years ago Beltservice provides superior knowledge and craftsmanship in the fabrication of conveyor belting. We employ over 300 people throughout North America. Beltservice enjoys an average seniority rate of 12½ years through all of our domestic branches. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that allows our employees to work together in a team environment.
Currently we have an opening in our Sacramento California branch for a Branch Plant Supervisor who will be responsible for a small team and reporting directly to our onsite Branch Operations Manager. We are seeking candidates that are motivated, hands-on and experienced that are looking for their next supervisor role!
- Production - Direct the fabrication, assembly, packaging and shipping of all plant products in the most efficient and economical
- Inventory - Ensure that all inventory processes are effectively followed by plant personnel to keep inventory accurate.
- Safety - Ensures that the plant complies with all corporate safety protocol and government agency requirements. Leads employees in proactive safety habits.
- Personnel - Hire and develop employees to optimize their contributions to the business. Set expectations and hold employees accountable.
- Equipment and Facility - Ensure that the equipment and facility are well maintained and operating properly.
- Sales Support - Work with Sales to support customer needs and secure orders with competitive lead times and responsiveness to special
- Organization – Commitment and discipline to manage time and works spaces for maximum effectiveness
- Communication– Effective verbal and written communication as well as listening skills
- Team Member – Work effectively with all personnel in the facility and the company overall to collaborate in meeting customer needs
- Detail Oriented – Follow through on all aspects of the responsibility both large and small
- Adaptability – Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions; able to cope effectively with complexity and change
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated success in setting expectations and leading employees to meet or exceed them
- Demonstrated mechanical inclination
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Proficiency in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or other
- College or technical school degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package that includes: health, dental, life, vision, long/short term disability
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paperless direct deposit and payroll app for your smartphone
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you meet the requirements, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to us for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can download an application and send it to us.
No agency phone calls please.
Application for Employment (U.S) Application for Employment (Canada)