Winter and early Spring are the prime times for milling machinery maintenance and belt replacements. Since 1975 Beltservice’s Fabflex Division in Boise, Idaho, has been a leading manufacturer of asphalt road milling belts. We have designed, tested, refined, and partnered with distributors and OEMs to continually improve these rugged products. Rely on the Fabflex Division to recommend and provided the best possible belt for your end user customers.
Advantages Of Fabflex Division’s Asphalt Road Milling Belts:
1. High-tensile rubber compounds allow the belt to handle larger sharp materials and minimize punctures.
2. Single piece integrally molded cleats eliminate the chance of cleats separating from the belt’s cover.
3. Sizes available for all manufacturers, including metric.
4. Center support ribs provide smoother and quieter operation on the return rollers.
5. Designed to meet or exceed OEM standards.
6. Splicing options include (1) vulcanized endless splices, (2) Flexco® mechanical fasteners, (3) Super-Screw fasteners, and (4) open ends for field lacing or vulcanizing.
7. Large inventory of popular sizes stocked in several locations for immediate delivery.
8. Multiple pattern designs and cleat heights available.
For knowledgeable assistance when ordering asphalt road milling belts, contact Beltservice’s Fabflex Division at 800-423-4469 or e-mail email@example.com. To view more information and literature online concerning Fabflex asphalt road milling belts CLICK HERE. In addition, distributors and OEMs are welcome to request quantities of Fabflex Division literature by calling 314-715-3090.