Magnetic Detectable Conveyor Belts and Parts
MAGNETHANE™ is an exclusive blending of FDA approved metal detectable thermoplastic resins. This unique combination of materials has created a totally new family of industrial food grade conveyor belting products. The magnetic signature of these products, allow them to be "seen" by most metal detection and X-Ray devices used on packaging and production lines.
MAGNETHANE™belting and products are designed for use in conveying applications where if any part of the belt should chip, abrade or separate into the product being conveyed a properly calibrated metal detector will register. This feature allows the prompt removal of the contaminate, thus preventing further contamination and a possible product recall.
This product is the next generation of "safety net" products for progressive food manufacturers and packagers.
- Flat Belts
- Heavy Duty Flat Belts
- Positive Drive Belts
- Round Belts
- Metal Detectable Scrapers
- Feeder Belts
- Specialty Belts/Cut Parts
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimize product recalls
- clean, smooth hot-weld endless connections
- Positive Drive belts are easier to clean and/or replace on food handling systems
- Belts are FDA/USDA compliant for direct food contact
- Profile belt products (cleats, flanges, v–guides, etc.) are 85±3 Shore A durometer
- Ideal for light to medium duty conveying and power transmission applications
- An excellent material for custom cut parts
- Urethane belt scrapers are abrasion resistant for extended service life
To view Beltservice's USDA Hygiene Requirement Certificate for Magnethane™ conveyor belts click here
To view Beltservice's USDA Antimicrobial Certificate for Magnethane™ conveyor belts click here
- 3.1mm (.125")
- 5mm (.196")
- 1mm (.040")
- 1.5mm (.060")
- 2mm (.080")
- 3mm (.120")
The flexibility of MAGNETHANE™ allows Beltservice to tailor-make a product that can match to your customers' unique requirements. If, for instance, a product must have antimicrobial characteristics in addition to being metal detectable, additives can be incorporated into the polymer that will inhibit the growth of harmful organisms such as bacteria, mold, or fungi, while remaining entirely safe for the most sensitive applications.