Heavy Duty Belting
Over 50 separate types of black rubber belt specifications
Beltservice Corporation's Heavy Duty belts are designed and compounded to provide a longer service life for most bulk handling applications. Over fifty separate types of heavy duty black rubber belt specifications are stocked for cut flat belt or custom fabricated orders.
Beltservice offers distributors and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) a variety of cover thicknesses for the following black heavy-duty belts:
- 2 Ply Standard Black Heavy Duty. "Standard" is compounded to provide excellent abrasion resistance and flex life. These belts are the best buy for the majority of heavy duty applications.
- 3 Ply Standard Black heavy Duty. Three plys offer extra strength and impact resistance.
- 4 Ply Standard Black Heavy Duty. These belts are often used on high tension conveyors with long centers.
- 2 and 3 Ply Moderate Oil Resistance. The seven belts of this type combine excellent abrasion resistance and long flex life with moderate oil resisting properties.
- 2 Ply Flame Retardant. Designed for above ground applications where fire retardant belting is required.
- 2 and 3 Ply Flame Retardant Oil Resistant-Static Conductive. Specially compounded for the oily effects of grain, these belts are also static conductive.
- 3 Ply and 4 Ply Cover x Bare. Designed for medium to heavy duty service in slider bed applications.
- Super Oil Resistant - "Hot Asphalt." Two and three ply belts specially compounded for applications requiring moderate to very high oil resistance.
- High Heat Resistant - 400°F. These are premium two, three, and four ply belts that are compounded to withstand temps to 400°F with lumpy materials.
- Skirboard Rubber / Chute Lining. 1/4" to 1" black rubber belting used at the point of loading for guiding product onto the center of a system and for protecting conveyor parts.